Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Full Day Today

Up early, finished table runner and quilted it this am before 9.  Getting ready to watch little guy Tavyn today.
His mom was a hair model today, cant wait to see the photos from this.

Tavyn came and helped Grandma do some cleaning.  Its the only way I could get my own cleaning done, as he wanted to help vac. So gave him the little quickie vac and let him go to it.   Then he helped grandma make homemade chicken noodle soup.  What a good little boy he was today.  Only problem I was also trying to keep up with the Packer game today, but at the end didn't know why I wasted my time. Could have spent more time playing with Tavyn.

Also had a customer drop off a quilt, needs to be done by quilt show Oct 23rd.  One quilt is on the machine now and I worked on it for about 2 hours.  But now I'm just pooped, so taking time off to write Blog check up on FB and answer emails.

Quilting is either a feast or famine sometimes.  I have one on the machine and 2 waiting in the wings.

No comments: