Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Buggy Barn

Correction, the Buggy Barn is not a Buggy Barn but a pattern from Pieces from my Heart.  They are both the same concept.

As I mentioned, never done this before, and was given the pattern to work from by one of the group Barn Chicks.  She said OK to do the "Pieces" pattern instead of Buggy Barn for the upcoming meeting.

Finished all squares and have put top together, getting ready to quilt it tomorrow.

Wayne, the good husband, is in garage building me some display quilt stands for the upcoming quilt show in Edgerton.

I don't like what I'm hearing through the walls, sounds like it is not going smoothly.  I expect to hear a bellow real soon to come and assist him, either holding or fetching something.

Wayne has a good idea of what he is trying to build, but sometimes it takes more building and cursing to get the job done than what was planned.   Ohhhh, all is quite now.  Maybe I better go and see whats going on. If I dare.

If you don't hear from me in a few days, don't worry, I think I will be OK. JK

No comments: