Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Generation

My cousin has just become a grandpa again.  So if he is my cousin then his kids are my second cousin, does that now make his kids children 3rd cousins?  I get all confused on this but I think that's the way it goes.

Anyway, he has a new little girl, Evelyn Grace Tonelli, and she is a doll (of course) http//.facebook.com pictures on my fb.

I didn't realize, but Evelyn is his mothers middle name.  My aunt Dee, passed away years ago, but remember her always, and her husband uncle Pete. 

When I was young, every summer I would spend at least a week or two in  Dalzelle Illinois visiting with them, and grandma and grandpa.  These are special memories to me.

We moved to Wisconsin from Peru Ill, when I was very young.  I remember going to kindergarten in Ill, and then moving to first Whitewater, lived in 3 different homes in Whitewater and finally settling in Edgerton.

Seeing his new little granddaughter has made me very nostalgic today.

No comments: