Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

2 down 9 more to go

There's a new addict in town and her name is Vicki.

As fast I can quilt them, she has another one done and ready for the quilting.  Love it.

Here is her second quilt I finished this morning.  This is the one I started and then ripped out rows of stitching because I didn't like the pattern.  This turned out sooooooo much better than what I started with.





Called Vicki to let her know finished, and she will be over to pick up today, and drop off another one she just finished.    She is definitely addicted as I am.  She is working on another one already, and the way she finishes them will probably have done by the time I get the next one quilted. 

She is the customer everyone dreams of.  Need a few more like her and I would be set.   Between her and Nettie, they will be my biggest customers.  Gotta love it.

No comments: