Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alice's Trees Up

Another Trees Up quilt by my sister-in-law Alice.  She went with greens and beige for her quilt.  Just by changing colors of material, get an entirely different look than the one I did in reds and creams.

 Very pretty, she made her quilt more squared up than I did mine  With Buggy Barns, and Piece from my Heart, I don't think you can predict exact size as you have to trim the squares after they are sewn.  Either way you get a really pretty quilt.


Now that I have finished this one, back to the sewing room and loading up another quilt brought to me by one of my regular customers.   She needs it by the quilt show Oct 23rd, and pretty sure its going to be customized.   She said I could do what ever I wanted, so we'll see what I come up with.

No comments: