Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sharing

I recently sent a photo to Leah Day   www.freemotionquilting.blogspot.com  of the Scrappy Tear Drop Tree Quilt, using her Tear Drop Tree design.  I am so pleased, she like it so much, done in a larger pattern, she posted the photo to her website.

Its is so much fun sharing new ideas with other people who are as excited about quilting as I am. 

I spend a lot of time on my computer checking out other websites to give me new ideas for my quilting/stitching. 

Today my plan is to purchase the batting and backing I need to finish the quilt I started on this blog. Hopefully, I will be able to start the stitching on this quilt by tomorrow.

I wont know until I have a quilt on the long arm table which design I will use.  I never have a plan until I see the quilt stretched out and ready for quilting.

Since giving up on PT, I feel so motivated about my quilting, and just doing normal everyday things.  Don't know why, but just knowing I had to go to PT, put me in a depressed mood.  I know it did me good to go, and was necessary, but now I feel I will progress on my own.  Not being one to just sit and let things happen, I will push myself to get back to where I need to be.  I don't have anymore time for Poor Me Pity Party. 

Lets get going, and lets get quilting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so great to be able to learn, share, and collaborate online. So this is what we were missing on dial-up. Congratulations!