Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not today

Sorry wont be doing any sewing today.  I awoke this morning around 4am, and woke with the worst back ache Ive ever had in my life.  Didn't think I could even get out of bed, but nature was calling and had to push myself. Hurt like crazy, even had to use my walker to make it to the bathroom and back.  I must have slept funny or maybe did too much yesterday.  All's I know is I wont be doing any sewing today.

Went to PT this morning and I'm feeling better, both knee and back, but just not up to doing anything today.

After PT, went to visit a friend.  She lives in the country and it was such a beautiful day we sat out on her deck and had a nice visit.  She baked me choc chip cookies. What a good friend.

Going to spend the rest of the day resting, hope tomorrows a better day.

No comments: