Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Star Light Star Bright

This is my second attempt at making an original design.  Stack and Slice method.

So far have most of blocks done, and laid out on my design board.   Only two more blocks to go and then I can put it together. 








stars up



stars up and stars down




Here's the dilemma, can't decide if blocks should all be one way stars up, or switch every other block to stars up stars down.  Or I could  just turn it all up side down and have all stars down. Hmmmmm.  I just realized with this pattern, I could do 3 different quilts and have 3 different looks.

Sashing is not where its supposed to be yet, just laid up there to see what I want to do with it.

Any suggestions stars up or stars up and down.

1 comment:

Donna Kallner said...

I like your idea of three different looks from the same elements!