Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Day To Quilt


Took the day off from yard work.  I think it can be without me for one day don't you?

Quilted a customer quilt using a panto "Meandering Jasmine" by Patricia Ritter - Urban Elementz.com.

Beautiful soft colors in this quilt.

I had to laugh to myself when I saw it. All of a sudden everything I see or do has something to do with Trip Around The World.  Before this past few weeks I had rarely seen TATW quilts.  Now they are popping up all over.   The last visit to Clinton shop, she was working on one, I did the many trips for Liz, and have seen a few more on CT along with this one.  Like they say "Whats old is new again"

It doesn't matter how old the pattern is or how often its been made, a different fabric can make it new and exciting again.

In addition babysat our great grandson Tavyn today. It was a real joy to have him with us.

One of his favorite activities vacuuming and who am I to argue. Even though he uses a quick vac and hits the same spot for about 10 min, that one spot is super clean.

Felt good to quilt today, I think maybe tomorrow I will spend some more time in my room.


No comments: