Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My French Braids

Ever since I received my book "French Braid Obsession"  by Jane Miller, haven't been able to put it out of my head.

Digging through my stash I found some fabric that I thought would be perfect for my first attempt.

Spent all morning and a good part of afternoon working on my French Braids.   Pleased to find out they look so much more complicated than they really are.  Quite simple once you get started.

My plan is to make a few of the French Braids and then decide what to do to finish a quilt top using these.

Really enjoyed making these, but for now I'm done for the day.  

How many UFOs does one need?  So far, still have "pinwheels" almost completed.  A few blocks of Gemstones in the works, now French Braids, not to mention I still want to make a quilt using my Mosaic pattern. 

I can say one thing for certain, I will never get bored.

No comments: