Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Little Projects

Playing around in my sewing room - Like I don't have anything else to do.


Made these cute little makeup bags.  Surprise for some one  - not saying who !!!!!!!



Wrapped a few Christmas presents last night.  The tree always look better once there are a few presents under it.

Much to do today, but first company is coming around 1 this afternoon, so better get my shower over with.  Yes that's right I'm still in nightie.

I will never get out that terrible habit of sewing before dressing.  Ive been caught a few times still not dressed, and keep telling myself I should dress first and then play.  But that is no fun at all.  The challenge is can I stay in Jammie's and make a quick change just before people start showing up.

For someone that lives alone I sure can make a mess out of one simple task of wrapping presents.  Better pickup the house and vac. Oh can anyone say boring!!!!!!

Im wondering after the holidays will I be as busy as I am now.  I hope so, the days are flying by and before you know it, it will be another year.

Who would have thought this year would have ended the way it did.

It will be interesting to see what 2014 brings.

I know I have said it before and I will say it again, I have the best people looking out for me and love them all so much.

XOXOXOXO to all of you




No comments: