Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Monthly Sew Day

Our monthly sew day was today and as usual had a great time with he girls.  Nope no pictures, forgot my camera.  I swear as my mom used to say "would forget your head if it wasn't attached"


Some of us sewed on quilts, some knitted and some did hand appliques and like always told stories and laughed.


I'm really tired tonight, sitting here in my recliner with my feet up catching up on my emails, CT and blogs.

I would like to share something I found extremely beautiful with you:



Our daughter Stacy made this beautiful mosaic plate.  This is a birthday present for someone she knows.

I'm looking forward to a mosaic wall hanging she said she was working on for me.  If its anything like this I'm going to love it.

Staying home tomorrow and quilting all day long. the plan is to finish the top of Barb's wall hanging and then going to Janesville to purchase the batting and backing and quilting on Saturday.  As far as I know I have no plans for the weekend so I might get one or 2 more quilts quilted.  That would make me very happy to get a few of my UFOs done.


A must do tomorrow is to work out all the bugs on my Stepping Stones pattern.  The pattern works just the way it is, but Teresa at Twin Turtle Quilt shop, found an easier way of putting the pieces together.  Her way works great, but it does throw off the fabric measurements and I need to get the pattern corrected and with the correct yardage required.    So its back to the drawing board  for Stepping Stones.

No comments: