Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Designing Juices Are Flowing Again



Thanks to one of my CT friends, decided I would call this Mosaic.

Made a decision on the other one I was working on and have a few blocks completed

This would also look nice if I didn't reverse the colors and went with all the same blocks throughout.

Poor "pinwheels" they are still on hold.  This Sunday is our monthly "Sew In Day" with www.connectedthreadz.com girls.  The plan is to work on and hopefully finish Pinwheels. 

Ky will be here this weekend, and you know what that means. Sewing, sewing and more sewing.

Its January 12th and winter has finally arrived.   Yesterday I was sitting on patio in my sweatshirt, no jacket, 53 degrees, today its a winter wonderland.



This picture is early snow and ground was just getting covered.  Its still snowing!!!!!

Wayne and I finally got Kitchen and Dining Room curtains hung.  They look even better than I thought they would.  You know how it goes, in the store they appear to be just what you want, then when you get home, not so much.  In this case, I did good.

Normally on snowy days I would bake something.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am dieting, so its not a good idea to bake.  So far lost 8lbs.  Yippee for me.  Must stick to it. Have many more lbs to go.  I already feel better physically and with each lb gone I will feel even better.  I have let this go long enough. Its way past time to get serious about losing weight. 

To keep me on track with an incentive to continue I started a weight loss support group with my CT friends.  If I don't have a reason, or someone to report to, I will go back to my bad habits and just give up with excuses why I don't lose weight.  Forcing myself to be really committed this time.

I guess I gave away my skinny clothes too soon, or maybe I should have done it a long time ago.









1 comment:

Kay Lynne said...

Have a wonderful week Jean and keep warm :)