Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Finished Plan B

After placing pieces every which way but loose, I finally sewed some pieces and blocks together into a wall hanging.


I turned it half turn and came up with yet another way of looking at it. So its a twofer.  Made some rough drafts for a future pattern. I like both of them, but cant decide which I like best.  Isn't it funny how a quilt will look totally different just by changing the way you look at it.  I do think this is going to be a keeper and will work on it some time soon.  I don't have anymore of this fabric, just pulled it from my stash. I will however, look for more paisley before making a full quilt with this pattern.

Looking for any suggestions on names for this one.  So far Ive had suggestions of Victorian Trellis and Roman Trellis, that is for the 2nd photo.  The first one reminded me a little of a honeycomb, but not quite so that cant be it.  Help!!!!!!!

Still going to develop the Turquoise one I showed you previously.

Yesterday, Ky finally got here and we played with her new sewing machine. Had to adjust the tension for her and she will be coming again this weekend, so we can do some real sewing.  We are going to make her a large tote bag for her to carry her machine in.  She brought it in the box it came in. LOL. She didn't even take it out to look at it until she got here for Gma to help her.  We should have sew much fun sewing together


She is one happy little girl.  She had to check out the new house and all of the backyard yesterday.  After getting her machine tension corrected, she baked a lemon poppy seed bread, which I sent half home with her.  I doing my darndest to lose some weight and if its here I would just eat it all.

No comments: