Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Barb's Sweet Surprise

Its all finished and looking beautiful, even if I do say so myself.




I am in love with this quilt. Just might have to make one just like it for me.

Did a flower stencil with free hand loops in inner border.  Every once in a while I like to pull a stencil off the wall and put that on a quilt.  Lets hope she likes it as much as I do.

Making progress in my sewing room.  Time to get some backing and batting and do some of my own quilting.  Right now I have 3 to be quilted and another to be sewn and then quilted and that does not include the Crumb blocks I keep putting together here and there. 

Still working on new patterns, and now I think I should be writing this one up too.

Making corrections on Stepping Stones, and that should be revised and printed next week.

The piecing assembly has been revised and is quick and easy assembly of blocks.  Takes away half the work it used to.





No comments: