Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fun Filled Sunday

Its going to be an awesome Sunday. 

Today is our monthly Sew In Day on Connected Threadz.  I already started mine this morning at 5am. 

Yesterday I received presents!!!!!.  After returning from a family gathering, wishing well our snow birds Dick and Alice, they are leaving for warmer weather next week, mail man brought me my presents.

There was a contest for membership drive through Connected Threads and I came in 2nd.  Thanks to those who signed up through me.  By the way, still looking for more members!!!!! Click on CT button on my page to see what its all about.

Anyway, my prizes included a quilters book "French Braids Obsession "by Jane Miller (love it), a book and dvd "Feathers Of A New Generation" by Lisa Calle - fantastic.  Ky and I watched the entire video last night and she was amazed, as was I.  Gift certs to Urban Elements, Quilts Complete, and Digitetech.  I will have to take some time to peruse these sites to see what I'm going to use my certs on.

As I was saying, started my sew in early, and I have many choices:



Pinwheels, have one or two more rows and borders and it will be finished.  Gemstones, have a few strips cut and ready. Finally just had to try my hand at making French Braids. Love the French Braids. I see another project in very near future.

My room is a mess, but its all going to come together today.  Up front is Ky's pieces to make her sewing machine bag, so she doesnt have to carry her machine around in a box.

Now that's just the first part of this Sunday,  PACKERS PLAY TODAY AGAINST THE GIANTS, OUR FIRST PLAY OFF GAME.   I'll be honest with you this game has me a little nervous.  I fear its going to be a nail biter to the end.  GO PACK GO.


That's my day planned and I better get to it or I wont get everything done I hope to.

One more pic for you, Ky stayed the night and slept on the floor, she used 4 quilts as a mattress and her sleeping bag.

Comfy??




No comments: