Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Out of Touch

I never realized how much I relied on my computer until I couldnt use it.

Monday I froze mine up with "safe mode" and couldn't get it to open any sites.

Talk about panic, and with drawl.  I have been so out of touch with the rest of my Internet buddies, felt like I was stranded on an island all alone, except for Wayne of course. LOL

Everything is back and running today, and what a relief.

Not only do I belong to Face book, but my Connected Threadz friends thought something had happened to me.  Tuesday I called one of them because I knew they would be concerned. 

CT friends and I talk daily, and I mean daily sometimes2 - 3 or 4 times a day, and when one of us doesn't show up we worry.

I don't have a real life social life, just an Internet one.  Not true, but there are days these are the only people I talk to.

Good things have been happening, did manage to finish my sewing room, just need curtains, but they can wait.









Now one of my favorite features of the new house


Coy pond in backyard, little frozen now but cant wait until spring and summer when the coy are all swimming around and flowers blooming

No comments: