Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

A few loose ends

Finally we have moved into the new house. I love it!!!!!!

We just have a few more things at the old. LOL mostly Wayne's clothes, mine are here.

Take down the drapes and some curtains and hang them here.  Clean up the old place, lock it up and never look back.

Wayne asked me if I felt bad about leaving our home. He thought he would, but not so much.  I told him I was fine with the move because we are going to a better place.

There are some wonderful memories from the old house. But like I told Wayne, its just a house and our memories go with us.

It was an exhausting day yesterday, but thank goodness Stacy came and pitched in AGAIN. She just kept helping and helping. I could not have gotten through all of this if weren't for all the help she gave me.

Not taking anything away from Toby, had he not helped we would have had a terrible time moving my big longarm machine and frame. So a big thanks to him.

Stacy even put all of my fabrics and supplies in the large cupboards while we went to the old place to get yet more things.

Before she left I gave her a big hug and laughingly told her she was my favorite child.  We both had a good laugh over that, she said yeah because I do things for you.

There is a sad note to our move.  Millie our cat is missing.  I brought her over and put her in the bathroom with litter box and door shut.  She was so upset over being moved she kept meowing it was more like a mad loud deep meow. Like she was really telling everybody off. One angry cat!!!

She left the bathroom, hid in a closet which we moved her out of while straightening it. She went from there to the kitchen where she yelled at Wayne and we haven't seen her since.  We are hoping she went into the attached garage and is hiding in there.  We have searched every nook and cranny of the house and she is just not in here any place.

Poor Millie, we have been calling her over and over throughout the house and garage, and walked all around outside, but no Millie.   She is an inside cat and has never been outside since the day we got her. Been declawed so if she is outside, she couldn't defend herself, not to mention she would have no clue what to do.





I'm missing her so very much and praying she is inside the garage and we will find her today.


1 comment:

Kay Lynne said...

I hope you find her soon!