Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My New Fabrics

My Spoonflower fabrics arrived yesterday.


They are so beautiful, and what make them even more special, my Sister-in-law Donna Kallner designed these wonderful fabrics.

I love them so much, and will have to order more. I'm already thinking of a new pattern to use these in.

All of that will have to be on hold, still in the moving process.  Our daughter Stacy came to help yesterday and between the 2 of us we did some real kick butt moving.  OMG she is a worker and so strong. Lifting boxes that I thought two people or a man should be lifting.  We hauled 4 loads between using her truck and my van.

Then she proceeded to help decorate the walls.  I value her opinion, she has a wonderful eye for decorating.

Now all my old wall pictures/prints/ quilts and nick knacks look brand new, hanging in new location and new arrangements. It starting to look like somebody lives there.

Today its grocery shopping, or we don't eat, laundry or we go naked and buy a bed for Belle.  We are only going to have 1 bedroom, the other is my sewing room and there is no way Belle will be sleeping in the same bed with Wayne and I.  She is going to be one P O'd dog.

2 comments:

Kay Lynne said...

Beautiful fabric! Glad you're moved in and making it a home already! I've been so busy at the bakery and haven't had time to be online.

Unknown said...

OH Kay not all moved in yet, the final move is the 29th I wish I was all moved. Counting the days