Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas 2011 Is Over For Me

Sigh!!! Another family Christmas if over.  I love having all of us together and yesterday was our family Christmas. Like most families its filled with food, presents for the little ones, football and for me the joy of having everyone in one place at one time.
All my hard work paid off, (I think) the grand kids liked their new fleece blankets. Its always so difficult to get good pictures, so much going on paper everywhere, everybody moving around  all at the same time, it makes your head swirl, trying to take it all in.   Boy I'm getting old!!!!!!!


Stacy made me a beautiful mosaic Christmas tree.  Its the only tree I'm going to have this year.  We actually dropped it off on the way home to the new house, one less thing to move.


The picture doesn't do it justice. Its gorgeous.  She made each woman in the family a mosaic Christmas ornament, and stupid me, with all the comotion going on no pictures.  I always have an after thought why didn't I take more posed pictures.  Because my mind is consumed with planning, packing and moving.  

Next year I'm hoping to be more composed, relaxed and really enjoy the day.  That's my promise to me.


2 of  my favorite presents I gave this year, was the doll made by one of my Connected Threadz friend, and Tavyn's cape.


She is adorable, and I think Lexi liked her. Hard to tell with a one year old, she was so busy nothing could hold her attention for more than a few seconds yesterday.


Time goes by so fast, I am feeling like I'm not using my time with my little ones like I should be.

Instead of a New Years resolution, I'm making a Jean's resolution.  Find ways to spend more time with my grand kids, allllll of them.

No comments: