Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mille Has Been Found

After a sleepless night and worrying about Mille, Diane our LL told me where the stove fits in between cabinets, there is a lazy susan in corner and the cabinets do not fit against wall, there is an opening there that would could not see.  We had pushed stove in place, so yesterday pulled stove back out and kept calling for her. She finally let out a few meows and peeked out. There she was.  So happy we found her.  Took another 4 hours to get her to come out of there, but she is out and happy again.

She has investigated the entire house and seems happy again.  She is no longer screaming at us, just sweet little meows as she looks over her new home.

Everything almost in place and ready to start my normal routine. 

Just itching to get sewing again.  This morning, with the suggestion from Diane, hung almost all of my design wall, using just Tpins pushed through the Styrofoam and into the wall.  Need to cut one of the styro lengthwise, hang it and put the batting on and design wall will be done.

Just a little more organizing in sewing room. Monday for sure I will be sewing and quilting and cant wait to get back at it.

I will post pictures when everything is where it should be, until I change my mind and move things around again.





No comments: