Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Kelli's Scrappy Squares

Kelli, Ft Wayne IN sent me ONE  more quilt to be completed by Christmas. Actually she needs this back immediately. Finished this morning and ship to her UPS so she should have it tomorrow. Monday at the latest I would think.





Im thinking this should be the last of customer quilts before the move.  I just have to finish Toby's quilt for Ky so she can give it to her dad for Christmas.

Plan on packing my LA and as much of the sewing room I can starting Monday, with the intentions of getting my sewing room in the new place set up long before the final day of moving.

We picked up the keys yesterday and started moving a few of the kitchen dishes and some misc from kitchen drawers.

I wont really be able to get much more done the rest of this week, with Emma gymnastic meet on Saturday and our family Christmas Sunday.  Not to mention I have to Christmas shopping today to get the grand kids presents bought.

Haven't a clue what I'm going to buy for the grand kids, but if I don't get going it wont be anything.

2 comments:

TDJ said...

I love the circle, windy, pattern you quilted with.

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracy