Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Final Quilt Before The Move

Whew, got all the quilting done before Christmas and before the move.

Now I'm ready to breakdown my Tin Lizzie, and get her moved to the new home.  So looking forward to being moved and everything back to normal.  If what I do is normal.


Bow Ties, Teri's husband actually purchased this top at an auction and paid only $15.00 for it.

I wanted it to look old and used, so I did a large looping W's and M's which worked out well with the high loft batting that Teri brought to be used with this quilt.  There was some easement issues, but I am now trying a "floating top" method loading the quilt tops and for this quilt it worked out great.

Now its time to stop all sewing and quilting, and do some serious packing and moving.

We are having our Christmas family gathering today, and thank goodness our daughter Stacy is hosting, so I don't have to clean my house or worry about cooking.

After today, Wayne and I can really dig in and pack and move something everyday, until the final big furniture move on the 29th. 

I'm sooooooo looking forward to living in a one level home. Its going to be fantastic and we are so excited about it.

No comments: