Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

My Lizzie

No pictures, not much to say except:  MY TIN LIZZIE IS MOVED AND IN HER NEW HOME.

I have been so nervous about moving my Longarm, it was making me sick to my stomach.


Thanks to our son Toby, we got her moved today and she is ready to be put to work. 

Next week Thursday is the final day of moving.

 I will be so happy to have this all over with.

Maybe the next time I post, I will have pictures of my new place and setup.

In the meantime, should I forget to say it:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

2 comments:

Kay Lynne said...

Yeah for helpful sons :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kay, Im a couple of days late checking my blog and comments. Its almost over and then Im going to sew, sew, sew, and then Im going to sew some more