Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pam Moller works @ Janesville Quilt Show 2011

2 exhausting days vending at the Quilt Show, but it was worth it.

I sold many patterns and had much interest in my quilting.  I really hope I have made new friends and new customers.  If only a percent of those that took my card and talked with me give me a call to do their quilting I will be one happy quilter.


Let me introduce you to a true quilt artist.  Pam Moller, had many quilts displayed in vending area and also a quilt entry that took my breath away and won a first place, and was so deserved.



I was told by someone this is Her grandmother

back of quilt.







Lady Bugs, and if you look close there is a woman behind all the bugs.


Pam does beautiful layered appliques, if you can call this applique. I don't know what technique she uses, but, whatever you call it I call it beautiful I had never seen any of her work before, but I am amazed, in awe and truly impressed with her work.



As usual I apologize for my feeble attempt at photography, because the quilts are so much more beautiful than what you can see in these pictures.

No comments: