Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

How was every one's Mothers Day?

Mine was great.  Did a little quilting, finished the baby size quilt for customer this morning.





Went to breakfast with Wayne.


Son Toby came over with a hand painted card,  He is so talented, I'm gonna frame this one.  Our other son Ken called this morning from Rio and wished me a happy MD.  Stacy already gave me my present yesterday, the mosaic flower pot.

Helped Wayne in backyard putting in cement square blocks in patio/fire pit in preparation of upcoming wedding.  Now I cant take much credit for helping, did a little digging, raking and that's about it.  The rest of the time I supervised(hahahahaha).  Went to Menard's for more blocks, oh and just had to buy 2 more bushes to plant in backyard. 

Picked some rhubarb and made rhubarb sauce for supper tonight.

To me it has been a perfect day.  I feel absolutely content this afternoon.



No comments: