Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm ready

Repair tech called me last night, he was supposed to be here by 7pm, but got delayed with a new customer.

So now the plan, bring my machine today 9:30 this morning.  We'll see, he has told me 3 diff times he was coming, but something always delays him.  I'M venting again. 

In anticipation of my machine arriving today, I have prepared the backing for a customer quilt, ironed the front piece and have the batting cut and ready.  I'M READY to get quilting.  Gees do I sound desperate or what. 

The thing is, even when he comes and sets up again, I wont be able to do much today,  We have another graduation party to go to today.  Its going to be a hot one out there, don't know how long we will be staying, 90 degrees is a little too much for Wayne to handle.  With his bad heart he cant be out in the heat too long. Will stay as long as we can, enjoy being with the family and catching up with everyone.

Kylee (gdaughter) will be staying with us tonight, so gma and Ky will be playing board games I'm sure.  She loves to play games with me and she brings 3 or 4 games to play. Little stinker is so competitive, she  wants to win all the time, and if she loses, we have to keep playing until she wins more games than me.  We have been know to play for 3 or 4 hours in an evening, until she is satisfied that she has totally kicked gmas' butt in games.  One game she likes to play is Sorry, and figured out if she sits on my right side, instead of across from me, she can win every time.  This took me like 6 games to figure out why she was always winning.  Finally the light bulb went on in my head, and told her she had to sit across from me, or we don't play. She really had a good laugh on that one.   I don.t let her win either, she has to do it on her own.  So there goes my day and night.  But looking forward to the time with Ky.

 Just knowing my machine is ready to go, if it is, will make me happy today.

No comments: