Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Margie's Quilt

Cute little lap quilt only 45 x 55 but so cute. 





Customer requested simple stitching, so I used small loops throughout.  Took no time at all to complete this little quilt.

Wow, 3 quilts in 3 days, well 2 quilts and this itty bitty, how good can it be. 

Looking forward to finishing the baby quilt either today or tomorrow  Then I will be quilting that and the pansy quilt, which is now ready for quilting.

Pace yourself girl, there is plenty of time.  I tend to push myself until have nothing to work on, so I think today I just might do a few house chores, maybe bake something and stay out of the sewing room for the rest of the day.

HAAAAAA, don't think so.  Who am I kidding, as soon as beds are made, dishes done, laundry and supper planned, I will be back in the "room".   For crying out loud, its raining out what else is there to do on a day like today.  

The weekend will be here soon, and family obligations, another family gathering, birthday party at Niece's home.  So sew while I can. 

Am I obsessed or do I have a problem.  Not quite sure, but it beats the heck out of daytime TV.

No comments: