Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Van

Spent the day getting the mini van, not a new one, but a really nice used  03 KIA Sedona.  Picked it up from dealer this morning, it needed tires, so we took a trip to New Bristol Weber Tire, best deals around and had 4 new tires put on. Never drove a Mini before,  I really really like it.  I have been used to driving SUV's and like being up off the ground more.  When we got rid of our Jeep, we bought the Buick, but never really liked driving a car, too low to ground for me.  So the mini is a big improvement from the car.

Wayne is extremely happy with the comfort and performance of the vehicle, so I think we made the right decision.  Only one problem the AC doesn't work properly, so dealer is getting this fixed for this afternoon.  We have to take a trip to him when part comes in.  Other than that have no complaints.

Now if my quilter comes back this afternoon,  I will be one happy camper.

No comments: