Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

CT Sunday Sew In June 2012

Yes another month has gone by and today is our monthly Sunday Sew In on CT (www.connectedthreadz.com).

For my projects today I am quilting customer quilts.

First one of the day

Teri made this  Fast No Match Stars quilt.  I gave her the pattern, which I received the pattern from my CT group.  The pattern is free on CT documents.  Using scraps she made this beautiful quilt.  The border is a piano border, but Teri sewed each piece individually rather than sewn in strips and cut. She put a lot of time and thought into this border and a big applause for her work!!!!






Feathers and swirls in each block. Feather borders and loops in sashing.  Love love love this one.  I am becoming so much more comfortable doing free hand feathers I came up with this cute quilting design in each block.  Each one is similar but yet different.  That's the fun of free hand, its never exactly the same.

Now that this large quilt is finished I will be loading and doing a baby quilt for Teri.


No comments: