Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Back To Some Quilting

Oh so miserable outside today.

Ky and I tried to do some yard work, but within an hour we were both feeling sick and decided not a good day for outside, but its an excellent day to sew.

Early this morning before Ky arrived I worked on my Buggy Barn challenge quilt

All the blocks are assembled all 20 little blocks are assembled, now its time to put it all together

The top row is assembled, I have all the blocks on the design wall in the order they will be sewn together.

Yikes Kylee came along and moved them all to one side so she could work on her quilt,  She did promise me that they are still in order, just stacked. Oh I hope so. It takes me forever to put the blocks in the order I want them.

Kylee managed to make all of her blocks today and started sewing them together.



She is getting to be such a big girl.  We have so much fun together, I always love it when she gets to spend time with me.


No comments: