Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hot Fun

Yes it was a hot but fun day yesterday.

We celebrated grand grandson Tavyn's 5th birthday in our back yard.  For June it was an extremely hot day.  10 degrees less and it would have been perfect.  Oh Well - he enjoyed his party.
















Toby and Sarah could not be with us.  They were celebrating their 1st anniversary at Navy Pier Chicago

I'm glad Ky got to be with us yesterday.  She is my big helper, love having her stay with us.  Unfortunately for her, by the time the party was over I was too pooped to pop. So we zoned out watching movies.  We watched a really fun on with Jim Carey (not usually one of my fav actors but this was a good movie) Mr Poppers Penguins

Its going to be another hot one today, so think sewing later sometime.

The magic of technology I attended a baby shower via Internet for one of my CT friends, in NV.  She signed up to a live feed through justin.tv where we could all watch her open her presents live.  Most of us don't have skype and this was a great way for all of us to attend.


No comments: