Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Trying To Find A Solution

I started doing Lazy Hourglass using all fall colors, scrappy style.  I love all the colors and they all work well together, but I just cant find the right block placements that appeal to me.  I keep moving them around and around and around.  I don't have all the blocks made yet because I am winging it as I go adding colors as I think I need them. 

Now I moved the blocks around to form Merry Go Round pattern to see if that looks better.

Lazy Hourglass


Merry Go Round
Wish I could decide.  I think I am just going to have to make all the blocks and see how it goes.  Like I said I love all the colors, now if I could just get them in the right position this will be a beautiful quilt. I Think!!!!!

In the meantime, I am going to quilt Floating Stars today in hopes, when I do my quilting, I will come up with a plan for this fall quilt.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.


No comments: