Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Count Down Check List

I'm going away for a few days next week - so ..........

Quilting for customers, of course!!!

Working on 4 of my own projects - so far have all the 60 degree pieces cut for the Prism quilt.  All the pieces cut on the Hawaiian.  Several blocks made for granddaughter Britt's quilt.

Got the panto in for Gus's new Vroom Vroom - hopefully this will get done when I return.

I finished the top of my brother Don's memory shirt quilt for Cheryl.   Soon to be quilted, but doing customers first.

Here is the customer quilt I finished this morning, (still have to machine sew binding on for her)





I really have to laugh how I get stuck in a rut of doing the same stitching on many quilts in a row.  It just happens that way.

We discussed many options for the stitching and then I showed her a couple that I had done using "Peacock Feathers" and she loved it.  'THATS THE ONE"

It is one of my favorite free motion designs too.

In addition to all the fun sewing and quilting, there is always always always the yard work to be done.

That might have to be put on hold - unless I can convince Ky to come help grandma.






No comments: