Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Catching UP

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a very nice one.  Watched the Packers win again.  Unfortunately Ken, Deena and Kids couldn't make it. Ken called and said he was sick.   Kylee couldn't come, it was her Thanksgiving with her mom.  Little Tavyn was the only little one here this year.  He is such a character.  Couldn't believe the entire day went by and I didn't take one picture.  That is pretty unusual for me.

Now its time to get back to work.

Yesterday had Doc appointment, just the usual annual checkup. Came home from that and had intentions of quilting, but I was tired and lazy.  Played on the computer and then we met our friends from Indiana for supper at Texas Roadhouse.  Really enjoy spending time with them. They only come a few times a year and each time they do, we make plans to meet up.

Today I got busy and finished quilting Margie's BB Stockings:


Have hers all finished and then I started quilting mine.  Mine is taking a little longer, I'm doing a more customized stitching.  What the heck, I have the time, and I don't charge myself anything for the extra work.  Only half way done, but my body is telling me I can finish this tomorrow.

No comments: