Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

CT Monthly Sew In Day

Once a month Connected Threadz holds a sew in day, where members sign up for the event and spend the day working on what ever projects they choose.  All during the day we check in and out of CT and post pictures and comments.

Here are a few pics of whats happening today












The sew in is just like getting together with friends for a sew day but, this is done via the Internet. People from all over the US.  We have several from Australia but they are doing the sew in today. 

So many talented sewers. Love seeing all of their works finished and in process.  I didn't even put all of the pictures here. More are being posted all day long.

Here's what I was working on today.




Working on a new pattern. Did 15 squares and got bored so decided to do some fleece blankets for Xmas presents.

Jump on over to CT and see whats happening. There is always something going on.  Click on the CT button on my blog site and join in.

2 comments:

Kay Lynne said...

Looks like a lot has gotten done. I was planning on doing some sewing today, but too tired from helping hubby on the farm, but it was a good day.

Unknown said...

I bet you will be happy when you can get back to your sewing. Although, even with all the hard work, looks like you have a pretty good life. I used to help Wayne with yard work, and always enjoyed doing this with him, unfortnately, due back issues I cant do as much, and I miss it.