Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

2 More Bags

Customer ordered 2 bags, one will be used as a diaper bag. Guess which one? LOL


OK so yesterday afternoon a complete waste, but I'm making up for it today.

In addition to sewing, made some stew for supper tonight, its on stove on low so as not to burn it.

I tend to get involved in other things and forget to check on what is on the stove.  Today, made the choice to finish what I started (cooking anyway) and then turned burner down to low to do a slow cook.  Just checked and all A OK so supper wont be ruined again tonight.

In the past month I have managed to burn or scorched at least one meal a week.  Not so bad you couldn't eat it, but noticeable to the taste.  Don't know if Wayne has been paying attention or not, he will eat anything I cook. Bless him. But what choice does he have unless he wants to take over the cooking, which I did offer to him the other evening, he declined.

No comments: