Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Need a good kick

What a blah day!!!!!!.  Dark, gloomy, wet, rain. Some days like this I just feel motivated to stay inside and sew my heart out.  Unfortunately have the opposite effect on me today.

I did manage to finish a quilt that I loaded yesterday. Ran into a little trouble with tension problems, quit working on it last night and fixed the problems and finished this morning.



Everybody is liking swirls lately. I did a wiggle on borders to avoid this little lip she put around the quilt. If I had tried going over this, it would have given me a problem of curling up with every pass

I have so many project to do and no ambition to do them.  I think its because I have to go grocery shopping and I am procrastinating doing this.  One of my most hated jobs!!!

Holidays are looming, so I better find my get up and go.

Dog and cat are taking a nap and so is Wayne.  Maybe I should consider this. Naw.  Maybe I should bake something. Naw don't feel like it.

Maybe once customer comes to pick up her quilt will stay in sewing room and finish a present for Xmas.  Maybe!!!

I'm bored and lazy, not a good combination. 






No comments: