Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time Change

I hate the time change, and we have to do this 2x a year.  It always messes me up.

Woke at 3 am and said oh no not getting up.  Went back to sleep and woke at 6, this is OK get up and get busy.

Loaded a quilt and started stitching.  After 3 hours of working, took a break for about an hour. More stitching and now taking another break.  Just cant get myself going today.  Have about another hour or so to finish and my body is saying no.

This is what is waiting for me in my sewing room.

Large quilt, meandering with dragonfly stencils thrown in here and there

Fabric for my new quilt

Some blocks put together, new design

Some of the Christmas Presents I'm supposed to be working on

2 quilts hanging waiting to be quilted
Does anyone else have a problem when the time changes.  It always bothers me for about a week. Yuck.

Had big plans of really putting in a good sew day today.

Yesterday was a no sew day. Went to Craig High School to watch Ky in a play.  She was in the chorus of a High School play.  Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.   We really enjoyed this play.  A nice way to spend and afternoon, then out for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, and a marguerita. MMMM good.


I tried getting some pictures, but unfortunately none turned out. Even took some video and it was too grainy, so that didn't work out well either.

She really likes it when the family comes to see her in her performances.  Wouldn't miss them.

Our next outing will be to see Emma doing her gymnastics.  Really looking forward to this!!!!!! Like Wayne says there is the instructors way and then there's Emma's way.  Cant wait to see what she does. 

No comments: