Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In Progress

Unfortunately wont be getting as much done today as had planned.

Yesterday we had entire house carpeting cleaned moved all the small furniture our of the rooms, and back again when carpets were cleaned  In doing so I must have overworked my back, because this afternoon I am unable to finish a baby quilt I have loaded on my frame.  My back is killing me.

Today will be a day of resting and watching TV.

A few  days ago I played with making more crumb blocks.  Here is what they are looking like so far.


I did not realize how much browns I have in my scraps.  After laying them out side by side, I have decided not to use any sashing with these blocks.

Managed to make 1 pass on the baby quilt I am doing for a customer and it will be very cute once finished.

Meandering and closed winged butterflies placed here and there.



Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel rested enough to finish this quilt. I think its going to be darling.

Grocery shopping this morning for Thanksgiving dinner didn't help my back at all. 

$97.00 for one day of eating. Geeeeeesssssss.  First you have to buy the food, come home put it away, cook it, takes 20 minutes for everyone to eat it and then you get to clean up afterwards.  Is it worth it.  If you love and appreciate your family, I guess it is.

I really do like cooking a big meal for family gatherings.  When I think about it, I only have to do this once or twice a year so I cant complain. Imagine those that have large families still living at home. Yikes, I would have to feed them soup and hamburger daily just to afford it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

No comments: