Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Previous Works



As I previously mentioned I will probably not be doing any long arm quilting next week due to the new flooring coming. Starting Tuesday installers will install the ceramic tile and then from there the carpeting.

Last night I organized all of of my photos in Picasa to albums.  It never  fails when I try to find a particular photo, it is mixed up with other photos and I have to keep paging through to find what I want. So the organization began.

Just for fun thought I would show you some of my past quilts that I had done before blogging.  I will post a few here and there, hope you enjoy.







This quilt has an oriental flare, and was one of my customers quilts. The picture doesn't do it justice.  The colors were so bright and vibrant, I wish my camera had taken better photo.






This was my booth at last year's quilt show in Edgerton.  Lady in photo is my BFF Nettie. She was a great help to me and stayed with me the entire day, handing out business cards and talking to people about my stitching.

No comments: