Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAY DREAMS QUILT

Its finished size 82x82. Again colors are much bolder and deeper than shows

















This quilt is going to be a gift to my bff Nettie for her birthday.  I am making a duplicate and will be selling on Etsy.com.  

This quilt is awesome.  I used a variegated thread to enhance the beauty of the quilts colors.  Overall landscape stitching except for flowers  I outlined the flowers and filled in veins of flowers using free motion quilting.  The backing is a deep purple batik, and really shows the stitching on the backside of quilt.

I took many photos to try to capture all of this quilts beauty.  I don't think I was successful, but its the best I can do.

Before I post to Etsy I am going to have some one else take better pics to publish.

No comments: