Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lots of Dots

Customer Carol made this quilt and she added appliqued dots all over the borders.

Not having any idea what to do with the dots, I decided to make them into flowers and then did some additional special quilting stitching on the rest of the quilt.

Flowers, loops, wiggly diagonal lines in the inner border and center done with Peacock Feathers.





The back really shows all the different designs.

This took some time to finish but it was worth the extra time and effort I put into  it.

Carol will be picking it up tomorrow morning, and she has already started another quilt.  I gave her choice of  one of my patterns (yes still giving a free pattern with each top) and she chose Gems.  

She is a little confused on how GEMS is sewn, she is bringing the 9x9 squares tomorrow and I will help her with the instructions for the rest of it.


No comments: