Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

When Will I Learn Or Remember

Went to our monthly sew day with the girls.  We had a great time as usual.  3 of us made bags and 2 were working on quilts.

Now here is the dilemma - I took my camera so I could take pictures and share.  Got so involved with talking and sewing forgot to take ANY pictures. Now isn't that stupid of me AGAIN!!!!!

Next time I'm going to put someone else in charge of pictures, or at least someone to remind me to take them.

Here is the bag I made and finished adding buttons just a few seconds ago.

This bag was made from all red scrap strips and ends of 3 piece strips.


Pretty isn't it?

The other 2 bags were jsut as pretty and really hoping they bring them with them the next sew day.

Now for the girls quilting. Again, doing a great job and no pictures to show for it. Stupid me.

No comments: