Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Road Tripping All Day With Wayne

Now that we have moved a whole 5 miles farther away from Janesville than we were, I don't just jump in the car and run here and there like I used to.  NO I plan a day of errands and shopping and do it all at once if possible.

Its not so much the miles, just don't like taking the time to do errands.

Today Wayne and I blew off the dust from us and left the house and did just that. Ran here, there, and  everywhere.

Left at noon and home at 5:30.  That's a full day. We accomplished so much and sometimes its nice to do it together.

Lunch with hubby was the first stop, then off to Roger and Diane's, picked up dry corn on cob to feed the squirrels. Its not that we like them that much, but they are destroying our bird feeder and we hope by giving them more to eat they might leave the feeder alone. At least that's our hope. If not they just might get a sting in their little behinds with a pellet.

Then we hit Janesville with a vengeance.  For me its fabric stores, hobby lobby, and officee max for ink for printer.  Wayne,  Menard's for some necessary items for the house and he had to fill up on cheap Jelly Beans and nuts.  Thanks Big Guy, you really are supporting me in my diet.!!!!!!

While in Hobby Lobby, (went for buttons) I found this fabric that I just could not pass by, on sale


I'm thinking "Mosaic" pattern for this gorgeous fabric.  I don't know why, but all of a sudden I'm really loving Paisley fabrics.




2 comments:

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I have just awarded you the Versatile Award here: http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/2012/02/double-surprises-versatile-blogger.html

Unknown said...

Thank you Marcia, thats so sweet of you