Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Margie's Snowball Quilt

One down one to go. 

Stippling all over these snowballs.  Great looking quilt.   I'm in love with the backing fabric.


Isn't this so pretty?

Did my quilting already this morning, now its time to do the yucky housework and take a much needed shower.

Maybe will be able to load the 2nd quilt and start it today, or maybe not.

Wayne fixed breakfast again this morning.  Its really hard to stick to a diet when he keeps making yummy breakfast.  Now I have to eat really really lite for lunch today.


Getting some serious spring fever with all this warm weather we have been having.

I'm thinking I should go on a shopping trip and purchase some of my own backing and batting to do some of my own quilts.


2 comments:

piecemealquilts said...

This is such a pretty quilt. I love the colors she chose.

Kay Lynne said...

I am beginning to wonder if that will be the only snowballs we will see this year? The weather sure has been strange.