Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

I Need More Fabrics

Spent a few hours the other day, sorted, folded, labeled and organized my fabric stash.

Now I have all this wonderful room. So it was suggested to me by my CT thriendz I should probably go on a F.A.R.T.  I'm thinking they are right.  Its way too bare.  It looks pretty darn neat right now. Just wondering how long it will take me to mess it all up again.
In the mood to make another tote bag, and using more of my extras "pattern practice pieces"
Remember these pieces?
This is what I used to make the bag.  There wasn't enough fabric to make more of these and I'm not a purple person anyway, so I cleared out the pieces from my stash drawer and used them up.   Looks pretty good as a bag.

Now I have to clean my sewing room. I managed to trash  it pretty good and have a customer quilt to load on the frame today or tomorrow morning.


Still working on Gemstones.  Just a few more blocks and Ill be putting that together.

No comments: