Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Athena's Puzzle Progress

I have sewn 40 blocks of the 72 needed to complete Athena's Puzzle.  Now I have to order more fabrics to finish this quilt top.

Tipped camera to show how its suppose to look on point, after all blocks are completed I will trim off  all points.

This is going to be one different looking quilt.  It was pointed out to me the fabrics look like fireworks, I was thinking the same thing.

Part of my sewing today involved cutting out all the pieces needed for a bag.  Thursday is our monthly sew day with the girls and I'm going to make a bag from scraps.


Now here's something that has been happening quite often in our house.


Belle and Millie, same room, same couch, same time. 

Wayne and I still cant get over Millie being that close to Belle without freaking out.  She is so relaxed in our new home she has no concern about anything, including Belle.  The only time Millie gets excited is if Belle starts barking, then she hits the floor a running. 

No comments: