Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loops and Butterflies

2nd quilt for Margie finished this morning.


Yellow Brick Road, and Margie requested adding butterflies or bows.

I like doing loops and butterflies so here's how it turned out


Sweet quilt for a little girl.

Since the move to the new house haven't had too many quilts to do on my LA.  I have enjoyed doing the last 3 for customers and now I have got to get serious about buying my backing and batting for 4 of my own quilts that are on hangers waiting to be completed.

Margie came and picked up her 2 quilts this afternoon, and we are planning on going on a F.A.R.T. (fabric acquisition road trip) soon.  I haven't been on a fabric shopping spree in ages and I'm really due for one.

Even though I have hugh amounts of fabrics in my stash, its always fun to shop for more.  You never know what I might be missing that I just cant live without. Yeah right!!

Dreaming last night, (for real) I think I now know what I'm going to make with my Australian fabrics.  I know you're thinking I'm a little off, but I really do dream up patterns and quilts while I sleep or in those wee early moments just before waking.  Sometimes, I remember what I dreamed and other times, I don't.   I do remember last nights dream however, and now I have to decide, Do I want to start yet another quilt or finish whats already started?  I better just write down my dream for now.

Like I said "how many UFO'S can  one person have".
 

No comments: