Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Yesterday major depression

My domestic sewing machine is in need of professional help.  What oh what will I do without a sewing machine.  Major withdrawal???????

Took it to the sewing repair today and it will be at least 2 weeks before I get it back.

Lucky for me Nettie is lending me hers as long as I need it.

Can you imagine what my life would be like if I didn't sew for a while.  I could clean my house regularly, weed the flowers, keep up with my laundry, maybe do some baking.  All the things I put on hold or back burner when sewing. Or just stay in bed!!!!!!!. Oh I think I would go crazy, and imagine if I told Kylee she couldn't sew on Friday's.

Put in 4 hours already today, using Nettie's. Almost finished a quilt top.  Taking a short break and then put on the final borders of top.

Tomorrow, load customer quilt on long arm. I am really excited to do this one.  She used "my" Six Flags pattern and it looks fantastic.

Thank goodness for Nettie.








No comments: